The majority of homeowners don’t give too much thought to the inner workings of a refrigerator until it stops cooling, or unless it comes time to replace it. To ensure you get the most use possible from this kitchen appliance it can be nice to understand how a refrigerator keeps food cool—and Prime Nampa Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Read below to find out everything you will want to understand about how refrigerators work, how it cools your food and if it is the right time to hire refrigerator repair Nampa.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You won’t find too many homes that don’t feature a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It’s been a must-own household appliance for many years. A household refrigerator is able to store food at the best temperature, to prevent rotting and slow down the growth of bacteria. The process of refrigeration starts by transferring the heat from the interior of the refrigerator to the outside, by relying on principles of evaporation and condensation.
The main components of a refrigerator are. For questions or service call Prime Nampa Appliance Repair:
A compressor is a combo of a motor and pump, and it’s need for the circulation of refrigerant throughout the system.
A compressor is a very important part of a refrigerator. Homeowners should hire a professional company if the compressor is broken.
The condenser is located on the back exterior wall of the refrigerator and is there to emit the heat built-up from within the refrigerator out into the surrounding air.
A evaporator is stored on the interior of the refrigerator where absorbs the heat contained inside of it, effectively reducing the temperature inside.
The moment an evaporator is not working, it is time to hire a professional. You should not wait too long.
Liquified coolant is transported within a capillary tube which works as an expansion device to cool the gas, thereby transforming it into a liquid.
The refrigerator thermostat helps regulate the current temperature inside a refrigerator, beginning a new cooling cycle as it is appropriate.
The thermostat in a refrigerator is often prone to malfunction. Troubleshoot and hire a contractor in Nampa for service right when a problem happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. Right when the temperature inside a refrigerator is higher than the set point sensors signal the refrigerator compressor to start, and the next cooling cycle starts. The unit collects the cold liquified refrigerant, then condenses and pressurizes it, and increases the temperature, so it can turn into a gas form.
2. The refrigerator compressor unit directs the hot gas in the direction of the condenser coils located on the outside of the appliance, at which point it comes in contact with the lower temperature in the room and reverts to a liquified form.
3. The cooled liquid continues on its journey to the evaporator component, making its way through the coils within the appliance and top freezer.
4. The liquid absorbs the hot air from within the refrigerator, returning the temperature down to the best final point.
5. The liquid then evaporates, and will return back to a gas, and then returns to the refrigerator compressor so it can continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration technology is often used in a number of applications and household appliances, including heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and freezers. By contracting warmth from a single place and transferring it to another the continuous cycle of refrigeration helps cooling your house, provides a safe storage space for food that is perishable, and helps with the manufacturing and storage of several different everyday products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator require professional attention? You can schedule repair with Prime Nampa Appliance Repair.
Prime Nampa Appliance Repair is able to service all common brands and models of refrigerators – includes restaurant models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our experienced repairman in Nampa are trained to repair problems with cooling, malfunctioning ice makers, problems with condensation, water puddles and leaks, light bulbs, touch controls, smart systems and other issues. We know all about refrigerator repair! Schedule now!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2019  Prime Nampa Appliance Repair | 1004 4th St S #5 Nampa, ID 83651| Sitemap